Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mark's Rant # 11 Dec.13, 2007 VA Tech Shooting

The Rant took a little break and several folks thought I had quit or that they had inadvertently been deleted. I promise you will never be deleted until you ask to be. So far no one has asked to be.

I have been winding up a 20 year ride on the Tycotanic and just haven't had the time or motivation to tee some Rants up for your reading pleasure. We should be back in business now. Once again the Rant is worth every penny you are paying for it, and all you have to do to be dropped from the subscription list is ask to be, there will be no questions asked. I can tell it's worth every penny because the biggest "I drink the Liberal Kool Aide" subscriber I have was one of those who inquired if I had closed up shop.

Please check if you forwarded the rant on to friends and family, because I think I have added everyone that requested to be added so far. I think we are up to about 75 people and 7 states and 2 countries if you count that hell hole Afghanistan. Say a prayer for my brother Steven and his friend Dat in Afghanistan.

I will announce subscriptions and cancellations just to show up my local newspaper the Charlotte Perturber. They are in steady spiral downwards in subscriptions in spite of our favorite #1 Lib subscriber (BLB) being published on the editorial pages on average several times a year, or maybe it's because he is published there. I have a little of his handiwork above the urinal in my basement, so take a peek and a leak when you are by the cabin. We have grown like crazy from a handful at first to now and we will eclipse 100 by Rant #12.

Watch the video attached to the link below and then I'll give a little Rant.


http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/14817480/detail.html



Mark's Rant,

Learn something VA Tech, and all you Omaha Nebraska like shopping malls that don't allow concealed carry. What do you think the parents, brothers and sisters, grandparents, friends, boyfriends and girlfriends were thinking as their loved ones were being executed systematically? I bet the thought, I hope no one else on campus or in the mall has a gun, ever crossed the victims minds. I would venture a guess that a fair number wished they had a chance to fight back. Unfortunately the law abiding will always lose while we have the feel good laws and rules. Never show up to a gun fight with a book bag or a Victoria's Secret pair of panties, your chances are not that good. I heard an interview from a student at VA Tech who had a concealed carry permit but could not carry on campus. He had been protesting the college policy to no avail. Who looks like they should be teaching now?

Let's pass a few more gun laws to keep guns off campus and out of the mall. We have plenty of evidence of their success so far. Better yet lets ban handguns entirely, that should take care of it. Truth is if you can't keep illegal aliens out of the country, or the planet from warming or cooling at it's will, you are only going to multiply the events mentioned above by multiples of 10's or 100's or 1000's, because you won't have anyone there to end the event. The "feel good" thing to do is pass a law, the right thing to do is eliminate the feel good laws and let those with the training protect the pansies so they can live to protest another day.

I carry a pistol with me. It is not concealed, so I am legal, I have no permit and usually it remains in the car, or the house I am in, so when the feel gooders sense a little disaster on the horizon feel free to scream like a little stuck pig and I will be there to keep you feeling good, at least you will still be alive to complain about me saving your whining butt.

Merry Christmas,

Mark

No comments: