Well that pod could be missing a couple of peas???
I don't know who Bill Brown is or if he even exists, but this is a very nice compilation of Barack's positions.
I'm sure they will make you feel better about your children's future. My comments are in red.
Thanks Killer and Barb.
Just Some of What Defines Barack Obama:
* He voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Most Americans think taking a baby to term and then killing it should be banned but not the Democrats in the US Senate.)
* He voted no on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (WHY?)
* Supports affirmative action in Colleges and Government.
* In 2001 he questioned harsh penalties for drug dealing. (WHY?)
* Says he will deal with street level drug dealing as minimum wage affair. (For real ?) (I don't even know what this means.)
* Admitted marijuana and cocaine use in high school and in college.
* His religious convictions are very murky. (Actually I thought they were pretty clear. You can check out some earlier blogs here to get an idea.)
* He is willing to meet with Fidel Castro, Hugo Chavez, Kim Jung Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. (WHY?)
* Has said that one of his first goals after being elected would be to have a conference with all Muslim nations. (WHY?)
* Opposed the Patriot Act. (Said listening in on AlQuida's international phone calls was taking away Americans rights)
* First bill he signed that was passed was campaign finance reform. (McCain Feingold, how did that work out big John.)
* Voted No on prohibiting law suits against gun manufacturers. (That's like suing General Motors for Drunk Drivers.)
* Supports universal health-care. (Where will the Canadians go for for their medical needs then?)
* Voted yes on providing habeas corpus for Guantanamo detainees. (That's rights to our court system for AlQuida and Iraqi combatants for those of you in Rio Linda, now I say shoot them on the battlefield because the Democrats and McDumb-ss won't extract information from them and we don't need them tying up a court system that could be trying OJ Simpson and setting him free.)
* Supports granting driver's licenses to illegal immigrants. (That would make them legal.)
* Supports extending welfare to illegal immigrants. (Who pays for it?) (Well you and your children and grandchildren will.)
* Voted yes on comprehensive immigration reform. (That's Amnesty for Illegal Aliens again for those of you in Rio Linda.)
* Voted yes on allowing illegal aliens to participate in Social Security. (Who pays for it?) (Well you and your children will.)
* Wants to make the minimum wage a "living wage". (Your kids will never get a job and most small businesses will cease to exist. The double cheese burger at McDonald's will go from a dollar to six dollars.)
* Voted with Democratic Party 96 percent of 251 votes.
* Is a big believer in the separation of church and state. (Frankly I don't see a problem here.)
* Opposed to any efforts to Privatize Social Security and instead supports increasing the amount of tax paid. (WHY????)
* He voted No on repealing the Alternative Minimum Tax. (Stay in the middle class long enough and you too will get to participate in the AMT. That'll wipe that smile off your face.
* He voted No on repealing the "Death" Tax. (WHY?) (Because the Federal Government is entitled to what you worked so hard for, not your kids, you ungrateful knucklehead.)
* He wants to raise the Capital Gains Tax. (Actually he will probably let the Bush tax cut "Sunset" effectively raising the tax from 15% to 30%. If you own stocks, bonds or real estate you get to pay the government double for the risk you took. I'd say that's fair.)
* Has repeatedly said the surge in Iraq has not succeeded....(Is he for real?)
* He is ranked as the most liberal Senator in the Senate today and that takes some doing. (I hear Teddy "The Lifeguard" Kennedy is steamed.)
If your political choices are consistent with Barack Obama's and you think that his positions will bring America together or make it a better place, then you will probably enjoy the ride.
If you are like most Americans that after examining what he stands for, are truly not in line with his record, it would be prudent to get off the wave or better yet, never get on, before it comes on shore and undermines the very foundations of this great Country. We have limited time to save America or the Supreme Court as we know it.
Inaction is action.
If you agree this is important, pass it on. The mainstream media will not do it for you!
Billy Graham Ministries
God bless America!