Friday, August 29, 2008

One SPF away from a real President

I betcha we start drilling ANWAR next year!

Well we are only 1 SPF away from someone I can vote for.

Sarah Palin is a man's man. She is a Conservatives Conservative. She is a Mom. She is a soldiers Mom. She can hunt and fish and play point guard. She can cut taxes and clean up corruption.

I was in the Gym and the row of bikes I was on had guys all TV's tuned to Fox we all had individual headsets. They had 2 libbies and a former McCain worker. I guess I better make that three libbies.

They were interviewing one libbie woman who rattled off all the concerns the Republicans have with McCain's pick and in unison we bust out laughing. The libbies are just to stupid. Our problem is with McCain.

Finally he does something conservative.


No comments: