Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Half Black Foot in his Mouth... click here

Hussein in a rare off teleprompter moment stuck his half black foot in his mouth this week. While being asked a pre-arranged scripted question from the media at the end of his press conference, he did as he quite often does (remember "visiting 57 states") step in it. He inserted himself into a place he had no business going, between a white cop, and a liberal black professor. Can't wait to see this one play out.

It occurs to me the last time I got a ticket it was from a black cop. I didn't realize, until now, that I was racially profiled. It had not one thing to do with me running 20mph over the speed limit.

Let me pose a question to you? If you are getting the stuffing beat out of you, do you really care if the cop that stops it is black or white or male or female?

Click the title line to read the article.

No comments: