Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Global Warming Subcommittee Postponed due to Snow.. The Rowdy Republican

This is rich. You just can't make stuff up this good. Today I contemplated penning a blog on Washington, DC being shutdown for 3 straight days due to at least 50 inches of snow. Looks like they may not work all week.

This sucks for Republicans because Democrats aren't doing stupid stuff this week.... But I digress.

While I was thinking about blogging on this topic, I thought how beautiful it would be if I could find a global warming meeting that had to be postponed because of the snow (Global Warming) and wala.

 Like everytime Al Gore shows up to speak on Global Warming with that photoshopped slideshow he won a Nobel Peace Prize for, there's always a blizzard. Where is old Al now that all the scientist rank below Used Car Salesman and only slightly higher than lawyers and the Lame Sream Media for credibility? Have you noticed how Obama still has't heard it's all a lie? Maybe thats why his popularity has dropped into the 40's while his policies struggle to stay in the 30's.

Well I say if this is Global warming damn it, somebody throw another log on the fire and pass me a blanket. I can't take it anymore. Click below to see the cancellation of the Senate Sub Comittee on Global Warming...beautiful, just beautiful.

Click here to see it for yourself

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.