Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Yesterday was a good start.... The RR

Now the work begins.... It's 2 years before we can fire the next round of Libbie's and Rino's, so we have to be relentless on the ones we stuck in there. If they are in the House, my advice, don't get to comfortable, cause if my TEA Party friends are who I believe they are, they will kick your butt out of the seat before you can get it warmed up real good...

Little Hussein believes this will blow over by 2012, but he will fuel the fire to replace him by resisting the Conservatives, which he will have to do to satisfy his lefty supporters. His poll numbers will continue to drop as he pulls a page out of Li'l Bush's play book and continues to lose his base.

 I used to find it humorous how Libbie's used to throw Bush's poll numbers up to me, never pointing out that they lumped me and my Conservative brothers and sisters in with the bed wetting Libbie's negative poll numbers, for two entirely different reasons. Libbie's thought Bush was too Conservative and I knew he was a Libbie.

Payback is hell... Libbie's have already been heckling BHO at venues that are screened to be friendly to him... mark my words, they will deteriorate into a band of rag tag malcontents before 2012. Anarchy will reign supreme as Hussein's worshippers realize he doesn't/ can't deliver on his promises and is taking their party directly into the jaws of defeat...

Hope and change makes a comeback!

1 comment:

Betty Blakley said...

Watch out Libbies and Rino's, WE THE PEOPLE can't take a joke any longer. And hey...CA, NV and MA why would you re-elect Barbara Boxer, Hairy Reid and Barney (Baby Huey)Frank again? Do you people understand what screw ups these people are? All I know is you all must be totally stupid. Boxer, Reid and Frank didn't kiss any of you before they screwed you before so don't expect them to tell even the slightest truth. You are all pitiful! Brain cells are just missing!