Saturday, August 15, 2009

All the Dogs in Philly are scared sh_tless even the hotdogs... by the Rowdy Republican

It has come to my attention that some fans (well that's a little overstated) of the blog are happy that Michael Vick is getting a second chance. That surprises me. I am also surprised the NFL didn't have the guts to keep him out of the league.

Vick says he made some mistakes and now he going to do his part to make people aware of animal cruelty. I say mission already accomplished Michael.

Vick confessed to killing some dogs by electrocution and drowning. He also had a rape chamber set up to breed his precious pups. The old fashioned way just wasn't good enough.

Now I'm not really a pit bull fan, and I know they are how they are raised, but they are not my choice breed. I have a Golden Retriever named "Rowdy" surprisingly. He is very docile, only fights when necessary. Guess how many Rowdys Vick killed. Hundreds if not thousands did he and his cohorts maim and destroy while training his fighters. They look for dog free to a good home adds. They go to the pound and adopt animals. They pick them up off the streets and they steal them out of backyards. Then they take the Rowdys home and use them to teach their fighters to kill. You see they don't want to put them up against a fair fighter while they are training them to kill.

After killing enough Rowdys they are now ready to fight another pit bull. Then the big day arrives and Michael's killer gets in the ring with Bubba's killer and much to Michael's surprise his dog gets his ass kicked. Well Mr. star Quarterback can't have that, so he takes the dog, who up until now has been praised and petted and fed after every fight and he puts them in a tub of water and holds their head under with those eyes staring right back at him until they gasp for air and their lungs fill with water and he goes limp. Now Bubba and the boys can see what a man Micheal really is.

So now I'm going to pull for Michael every Sunday. I'm going to pull for him to get in the game, get the ball, and get his clock wound tight and cleaned for once and for all.

Then I think he should open a pet sitting business, and I can give him a list of names of people who think he needs a second chance who I'm sure will let him take care of theirs.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Amen Brother! I knew we would see eye to eye on this one.

Kim

Bob the alleged liberal said...

Hey, Mark, we finally agree on something other than how we like our beer (cold). I detest Vick for what he did to those dogs, and I would have been happy if he never played another NFL down. He is a thug and I do not wish him well at all.

Betty Blakley said...

Hey Mark, Right on! I have watched Michael Vick's body language and he is lying in his teeth. For one thing, has anyone ever heard him say "I'm truly sorry for what I have done?" No he has not said those words at all. He says he's hurt but that hurt has to do with how much money he lost. His eyes tell it all and the tiny smug little smile that comes through. He has no business playing football in the NFL again. Two years and he's doing some work with The Humane Society of The United States? Big deal! The judge is making him do it. He is and was a wicked, wicked man with the capabilities of extreme cruelty that he exhibited with his band of "friends". To me, he is no better than any other viscious murderer. I'm outraged to see him in $1000 dollar suits again and enjoying his NFL millions. I hate it that we give these horrible felons new chances in life, especially the life of luxury he will have once more. Fans should boo him off the field and send a message that he is a monster.