Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Republicans Castle crumbles Tea Party emerges from the ruins... The RR

Mike Castle, long term representative of exactly what is wrong with the Republican party was handily defeated by Tea Party backed candidate Christine O'Donnell yesterday.

The Republican National Senatorial Committee immediately says it will not support Christine O'Donnell. To which I say...Benedict Arlen Specter. These guys don't realize why the politically attentive have quit funding them. They send me notifications from time to time and remind me how long it's been since I made a donation and then proceed to make almost every wrong move imaginable.

Let me encourage everyone in my extremely small sphere of influence to fund the candidates you support directly and cut out the Republican Establishment Machine.

Now excuse me while I go write a check for Ms. O'Donnell.

No comments: