Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wonder why 25% Think He's a Muslim... The RR

And 43% aren't sure....

Nicolas Kristof wrote on The New York Times Blog.... " Mr. Obama has spoken respectfully of Islam (he told me last year, on the record, that the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on earth at sunset”).
Apparently it has been scrubbed from the New York Times web site. On the day Obama's freudian slip, "my Muslim faith" - that classic Obama quote disappears.

Kristoff....."Obama with a first-class [Arabic] accent."

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "
 
Click here to hear him say it in his own words,
 
The 43% I'm concerned about. The 25% includes me and the rest...... they are just happily stupid.
Watch the video and if you find me beheaded you'll know what happened.

No comments: