Monday, May 23, 2011

Rowdy

Well the good news is Rowdy got off the injured reserve list about 8:40 tonight. He checked into center field in doggy heaven. Both eyes clear and from my viewpoint he can hear the crack of the bat every time God hits him another fly ball. The hips are no longer rusty and he seems to be playing like a three year old pup.

The vet called and he wasn't producing urine so they did a contrast study and found his urethra was crushed and things were going to get much more complicated for the pup. So I drove down and held his head in my hands and as the vet flushed the lines with saline he finally opened his eyes. She asked if I wanted to spend more time with him and I said no, lets do it while he knows I'm here.

And he just caught another fly ball.....

No comments: