Friday, March 12, 2010

I admit I was duped by George Bush.... The RR

Obama has finally achieved Bi-partisanship. Unfortunately for the Bamster he has brought  the Democrats, Republicans and Independents, all together against his healthcare bill. Not since Ronald Reagan's tax cuts in 1981 has the country been so united for (or against) a policy.

The Democrats might as well vote for the bill as they will pay the price whether it passes or not. Most have already given their opponents a yes vote on healthcare to flog them with during campaign season this fall.

But let me absolve all you Democrats, Independents and Republicans who voted for Obama. You can loudly and proudly say, in front of me, without fear of derision, that You Made A Mistake. The reason I am giving you the free pass is I Was Duped Also. Yes, I believed George Bush was a conservative and within a week after taking office he proved me wrong, and he did so many times during his two terms. So yes I know what it feels like to be duped.

The ability to admit it is what sets you free though. As many of you who know me know, I was very open with my disgust for W. I refused to defend his liberal policies. "Nah, not gonna do it. Wouldn't be prudent."

The polls suggest at least an additional 35% of the American public have set themselves free, and joined the 20% who new what he was up to from the start. Why not join them??? Set yourself free.

Two Democrats discuss frankly the Democrat Party and healthcare.

Click here to read the story.

1 comment:

Bob the alleged liberal said...

Hey, Mark, we agree on something.

W clearly duped conservatives, and Obama seems to have fooled liberals.

Obama sure has mismanaged the health care reform effort.

Something to reform health care will probably get passed anyway, and then we will spend the next 5 years trying to fix that.