Friday, March 12, 2010

within 15 minutes on a Friday or Saturday Night..... The RR

No, it's not what you think.

I have been asked several times if the Obamacare will pass. I can honestly say that I don't know. The only thing I can tell you that they don't have the votes to pass it right now.

 How do I know?

 Because, if they had the votes to pass it, they would call for the vote immediately.

My guess is if they twist or break enough libbies arms to pass it, the vote will happen within 15 minutes and most likely, in the middle of the night on a Friday or Saturday to give the cowards as much cover as possible.

You know... the same way they give themselves a pay raise every year.

Come on Nancy... prove me wrong have the vote in the middle of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.