Friday, May 7, 2010

Don't Wear The Flag on Cinco De Mayo... sent in by Miller Hall

Click here to see the video.

"Check out the story hyper link above. It's a news story from Bill O'Reilly's web page that I found just now from watching Twitter. It's about how "offensive" American Flag clothing was forbidden on El Cinco De Mayo to avoid offending any Mexican-Americans. You need to put this on your blog with some sort of title about the stupidity of young Americans... It makes me ashamed to admit that California School Systems are run by other American citizens.

That kind of attitude towards America should be outlawed, and I can't believe she could say something like that while living in America.
 
Unbelievable."
 
Miller
 
For those of you concerned about who will take over if The RR should meet an early demise. I think I have the answer. My 15 year old nephew Miller

No comments: