Thursday, July 31, 2008

Obama's Balls

Look below to here the catchy little tune from Obama's favorite artist.

This will give you an idea what Obama's Inaugural Balls will be like.

I do like the way Obama is bringing us all together though. Can't you feel the love?

90% of the Proud Democrats I know have told me that they have:

1. Decided to vote for McClueless
2. Decided to stay home
3. Have moved from Obama supporter to sitting on the fence

I have come to the conclusion that only 20 to 25% of the vote McClueless receives in November will actually be a vote for him. I'll probably vote Libertarian as I voted for my favorite black Candidate in the Republican primary.

The rest will be a vote against Obama.

Listen to the tune......

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52f_1217434061&p=1

No comments: