Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mark's Rant # 15 Mar. 14, 2008 Racism's Home

Thanks Joy for the following video of Pastor Manning. A must see!!! He is wound pretty tight. It is very entertaining and informative. He does make a very good point on affirmative action though. I am surprised more blacks don't realize the hipocrisy of affirmative action. Pastor Manning must have also read Mark's Rant # 14 where I proved Hussein was a white guy. One of my left wing liberal friends from California said keep the rants coming so here you go Emil. I added some names to the list, as always the Rant is free and just hit reply to have your name removed.

My farewell to my fellow Tycotanic letter should be out shortly for those of you anticipating it. It will Post on this Blog for the world to see.

Watch the 3 videos and I'll have a little rant at the end.

Obama's Bra 54 Double "D".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU

Now wasn't that fun? I'm not really one to speak but I believe there has been a ham biscuit or two in his mouth.

The following is a video of Reverend Jeremiah Wright. Also a must see!!! This was Barack Hussein Obama's minister at his church and he still is a religious consultant to his campaign as of yesterday.

"Hillary ain't never been called a ------

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPjVp3PLnVs

Didn't you just feel the love.


The following is a video of Geraldine Ferraro being offended. Ever notice how easily offended the Democrats are. You can't swing a dead cat without offending a Democrat. I even heard one get offended by being called a Democrat. She wanted to be called Democratic. I was offended.

Ferraro to Obama - Don't antagonize me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOIwQSq9y8o

Mark's Rant #15

Well well well it sure is going to be hard for the Democrats to play the sex and race cards after the primary's. After all these years of being called racist for not belonging to the Democrat Party the truth comes out. The true home of racism is the Democrat Party. Now I'm a registered Republican who is more of a Libertarian than a Republican. John McCain is way to liberal for me, but these Democrats are greasing the skids for his liberal butt to slide right into the oval office. I'll wager you this though, McCain will get the highest percentage of the black vote ever if he faces Hillary, and he may do the same against Hussein. One other wager I can assure you of is come November the country loses no matter which of the three gets in.

No comments: