Monday, May 5, 2008

Mark's Rant #1 Oct. 4, 2007 Congressman Walter Jones (Chicken Strip)

Rant # 1

This is the beginning of the Rants. It’s my letter to Congressman Walter Jones, NC District 3. I wrote this on his website then cut and pasted to send to other NC residents to encourage them to write also.



Dear Congressman Freedom Fry. I see you setting yourself up for a switch to the Democrat Party. Fine, that’s where you belong. You belong with those that are either to ignorant or just plain stupid to do the research on what Rush Limbaugh said. I prefer to think you and your staff, are stupid as that can be explained by laziness. Find out who Jesse Al-Zaid is before denouncing Limbaugh. Congressman F. Fry, you also fail to acknowledge the success the surge has brought on. On this I will call you ignorant. I will financially support a conservative challenger for your seat. If that fails and you continue to be inept, I will consider supporting the Democrat financially as I can't vote against you. There is no difference anyway. I am forwarding my note to all of my friends and family to start a ground roots effort to have you defeated. I hate it for the proud service people of your district to have such a spineless so called leader. Have a nice day.

Mark

No comments: