Monday, May 5, 2008

Mark's Rant # 2 Oct. 5, 2007 You won't sleep tonight







I wonder what the gentleman that hurtled himself out of the building was thinking as the ground came closer and closer. About his wife and kids? Look at all those faces of the people who would either burn to death or throw themselves out of the building shortly, raining down on the roof outside the command center in loud sickening thuds. I saw the video. I bet they weren't thinking about what they were going to have for lunch. Do you think they would have liked to retaliate if they had been told what had actually transpired. I know I would. I was never very good at getting punched in the nose without returning the favor.

Now we have Congressman Chicken Strip with a side of Freedom Fries from NC District 3, Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Senator Dirty Harry Reid, Senator Dick Turbin, That raging hero Congressman Murtha who between sips of Kool-Aid constantly denigrates the troops, The former Presidential Candidate from Massachusetts who courageously took a grain of rice in the butt and received his 3rd Purple Heart allowing him to come home from Vietnam ( I think the other two were a hangnail and a hemorrhoid) after arriving home he lied about what he had seen while there, the Senator from New York where the attack took place, Senator Turbins junior Senator from Illinois Barack Hussein Obama, former Senator $400.00 Haircut from NC, and the lifeguard from Massachusetts all trying to secure defeat. Why are these people so invested in defeat? Because they got on the wrong side of the issue and if we win they are wrong. They are not large enough to admit they made a mistake and they have no problem if another troop dies, watch how they celebrate on the floor of the house and Senate when the number reaches 4000. It will. My brother told me they lost another brave man and 2 were injured this week.

Wake up America. They are already here. Large numbers of Muslims in Virginia, Michigan, Ohio Illinois and I'm sure their are other locations, these I have heard of.

Pay attention to what the idiots on both sides of the isle are telling you they will do if they are elected President. We can try to make it easier for the enemy by fighting them there or we can fight them here you get to decide.

You can reply to me if you would liked to be removed from my rants, or you can forward it to your friends and family if you are like minded, kind of like voting, you get to decide.

Mark

For the WTC Jumpers

"WHEN THE DEVIL HAD FINISHED ALL THE TEMPTING HE LEFT HIM, TO AWAIT ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY"-Luke 5:13

He came back,
This time for me.
On the 110th floor I was so close to God
I could almost grab his beard.
Never before has heaven been this close to hell.
I can feel its fire on the floors belowRaising
ash and paper and smokeThick as Satan’s laughter.
At the window, shattered,
I look for salvation and he tempts me,
Dares me to jump,
Whispering a psalm in my earHe spits as he speaks:
“He will bid his angels watch over you.
With their hands they will support you.”
I mumble “Amen,”
Close my eyes and sense the rush of air.
I cannot breathe until I finally feelThose hands of angels
Hard as cement against my face.

by Doug Seubert

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post this again before the election.